Terms and Conditions
Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
- Egypt is our country of domicile.
- Egyptian laws are applied to all conditions.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.=
- We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
- Should a Guest dispute a No-show charge for any reason other than as an unauthorized transaction, the Resort may support their cancellation policy and No-show billing only with documentation verifying the cardholder received the cancellation policy and failed to adhere to it.
- Once you confirm a 3D secured transaction and click accept terms & conditions, you agree to drop your right to claim a chargeback request on the charged amount.